Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Artwork...




It's been forever since I've posted new artwork. I've been so busy with all the family activities that my hobby has been put a bit on the back burner. Anyway, I wanted to post these canvas projects that I made for Devin and Bryce's mom (my husband's ex-wife). I had these fabulous soccer pictures of the boys that were taken this summer by my brother-in-law Michael VaughAn. He is a wonderful photographer and if you want to check out his artwork, his website is http://www.mgvaughan.com/ . I painted the canvas black and used some soccer paper and cranberry cardstock. Fun and easy but really cool. I was kind of hoping that she wouldn't like them so that I could keep them for my house. Oh well, I am glad she liked them but I guess I'll have to do a set for this house too!

No comments: