Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 9...My Husband


I'm truly so thankful for my husband! He is a wonderful man and I love him more and more everyday! He knew that when we married he would have to fill the roll of my children's father. He has done that with flying colors! He loves them just like they are his own children and that means more to me than anything. He also puts up with me, so that really says a lot for him! He is a man of great faith and isn't afraid to share that with other's. He has a wonderful sense of humor and makes me laugh constantly! We always have a good time together and he truly is my very best friend! I am so lucky! :)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Jeff should win a prize for putting up with you!

the mccann clan said...

I have one of those too!! Isn't it wonderful?! ;o)

Kathy Floen said...

I just love that pic of you and Jeff, Katie! :) I can tell how much you all love each other. :)Jeff is really a good guy and I am happy you have him in your life. :) I really like him and am very happy for both of you.