Monday, December 8, 2008

Have they been good?? It's all relative...











So, I was trying to get some pictures of the kids to send out with our Christmas cards this year. This is a HUGE chore! First off, we only have Devin and Bryce on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday nights and those nights happen to be the same nights that my brain goes on vacation. So Saturday night I got them all together, got the pictures taken, put the kids in bed and then went to play with the pictures on Photoshop. Well, I didn't realize that my camera settings were off when I took the pictures so we had to retake them again Sunday night. For some reason, whenever a camera comes near Bryce, he has to make some sort of weird face! The child doesn't have a normal smile in him! I ended up taking about 20 different pictures total and (if you can even believe it) these were the best ones. Now you can see why I take so many of Parker...he hasn't learned to be camera shy yet!

The pictures pose a good question...how good have the kids been this year. I guess that depends on the day. If you ask them, they have all been perfect angels but I guess it's all relative.

3 comments:

JESSICA said...

Haha those are cute!

Stacy said...

Don't worry, I only have two kids, and I couldn't make it happen! I ended up with random pics on our cards...

the mccann clan said...

Those are great! Thanks for sharing - I hope I get a real one in the mail! :)