Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day!












Ok...I knew that I wasn't going to be able to keep up with my Christmas countdown but I DO think I got the most important things in there.
I thought I'd post some pictures of our Christmas morning. We had a great time! The kids were so excited and they all "camped out" in Michael and Connor's room. They made sure to block Devin in so that he couldn't get out and peek (he's been known to do this). Jeff and I were up until 2am getting things put together and the kids were up bright and early at 4:58am! We always have a tradition of having the kids get a picture together in mom and dads bed and then we line up (youngest to oldest) and file out to see what Santa left. Santa has started wrapping the presents that he leaves because Devin is such a peeker. This year Santa left all the kids (except Parker) air soft guns. They have already been having tons of fun with those. Michael, Devin and Bryce got new PSPs, Connor got a new scooter, and Parker got a Wow Wow Wubzy toy! Then we had the kids go downstairs to see if Santa put a new ornament on the tree and they found that there was a new tv for the family down there! It was a totally fun day and the kids had a great time! I had a great time too as I received the new camera that I've had my eye on for a while! I LOVE seeing the excitement of Christmas through my children's eyes. It's truly delightful!

No comments: