Monday, September 29, 2008

What A Day...




I had a great day today doing my Notebook workshop with Terrie and Hilary. It was nice to sit with someone else and craft! I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd post this pop up tag that I made the other day. I'm currently working on all of my workshops for the rest of the year and should have those posted soon!
All products used are Close To My Heart:
  • Evensong Creative Basics Pack
  • Cranberry cardstock
  • Colonial White cardstock
  • Be True stamp set
  • Spot on Backgrounds stamp set
  • Christmas Scripts stamp set
  • Cranberry sparkles
  • New England Ivy Bigger Brad
  • Cranberry Safety Pin
  • Olive Ribbon


3 comments:

Stacy said...

Love this. I saw it when you posted it on CTMH. I will have to go back there and get the link. Maybe I will have time to try it today! :-)
Glad you had time to scrap with some friends!

the mccann clan said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome to the GratiTuesday idea, by the way... it's not really even my idea, so I have no rights to it! :) I look forward to hearing what you're grateful for!

<3 Janelle

Shauna said...

How cool. Wish I could be there to craft with you!!