Saturday, September 13, 2008

October Layout Workshop...

Hard to see but the title actually says "Count your many blessings".
I LOVE this Shining Star stamp set! I think it's my new favorite!
This layout uses the new Color Ready Alphabet and Embroidery Floss.

Here is the layout workshop that I will be hosting next month on October 10th at my open crop at Missouri River Manor. All products are CTMH including the Notebook paper packet from the new Fall/Winter idea book. The pictures are of my friend Shauna's beautiful little girl Charlee. This layout can easily be adapted to fit a boy by just flipping the pink paper over to the blue side. Fun, fun, fun!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG these LO are amazing! Great job!

Stacy said...

I am so using your titles on mine. I have them all put together (just the paper) but I've been stumped on titles. Yours turned out just perfect!!! Oh, and my Shining Star set arrives Wed. I can't wait!

Shauna said...

Charlee is a star!!! very cute pages.

the mccann clan said...

You're my scrapbooking hero!! If only I could get done in a year what you've accomplished in the last month, I'd be happy!! Keep up the good work, and showing it to us too... it's great inspiration!! :)

Trinka said...

beautiful work~