Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Milk Man




It's really never a good idea to let Parker out of my sight but I was really fed up with him last night. I was working at my desk and knew that he had gone upstairs. I could hear him moving around in the kitchen doing something. So finally after about 3 minutes, I decided to go and check on him (he's been known to put things besides bread in the toaster and cook them) and this is what I found! He had taken every milk carton out of the fridge and lined them up (ever so neatly) on the bench. I guess he was thirsty...

6 comments:

the mccann clan said...

Let the boy have some milk, Katie!! ;o) And, wow!!! That's a TON of milk you got there! Is that how much milk a family of 7 needs? Where do you keep it all! I'm completely amazed. :)

Shauna said...

That is A LOT of milk!!! Where do you keep your food????

Katie said...

It is a ton of milk and normally we don't have that much but Jeff's parents came by last night on their way home from the grocery store and left us with a couple of gallons in addition to the ones that we already had! There is no room in the frige for food!

Stacy said...

Too cute!

Kayla said...

This is hilarious!!!

Julie Pitcher said...

Well, now I know where to go on Sunday when I'm out of milk for no-bake cookies!!! Good gosh that's a lot of milk!

Parker is getting big...he doesn't look like a baby anymore! Sorry...next????!