Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Snowflake View Master Card




These view master cards are super fun to make. My friend and I actually made some for my baby shower a couple of years ago and they turned out really cute. Anyway, all products are CTMH including the new Aspen paper packet and the Feathery Flakes stamp set. The tag is made from the same stamp set and a circle charm with a hole punched through it. You just turn the dial on the side of the card and the snowflakes "fall". Fun stuff! Sorry about the blurry pictures but my camera has been giving me fits lately. I'm going to have to get a new one soon...the problem will be convincing my husband! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Well you know, Christmas is coming soon. Maybe that convincing won't be so difficult!

the mccann clan said...

Cute card - I remember demo-ing that at our club! :) Anyway, have you tried a "macro" setting on your camera to get the close-up shots not so blurry? Might help to try at least, before you have to buy a new one. Unless that's the point, and you really want to buy a new one! ;o)

Katie said...

Janelle,
I totally forgot about that! So I should give you the credit for showing me how to do this one! I learned so much from you!! I'll have to try the macro setting on my camera but hopefully it won't work because I'd really like a new one!! LOL

Katie