Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pinwheels!




I hope anyone that's close to my age will appreciate this post. Yesterday I was making this pinwheel spinner card and the whole time I was making it, I had that pinwheel song stuck in my head. Do you remember that show on Nickelodeon called Pinwheel? Anyway, I went onto YouTube and found this video of the opening of the show! I really don't remember it being so scary and I'm really glad this isn't what my kids have to watch today!







The card is made with the following products:

Close To My Heart

  • Perfect Day Paper Packet

  • Colonial White Cardstock

  • Cocoa Cardstock

  • Cocoa Ribbon

  • White Daisey Rubons -Love Letter

  • Chocolate Rubons - Love Letter

  • Sparkles

  • Juniper Brad

  • Stampin-Up Window Punch


5 comments:

Stacy said...

Great card. I love the rubons on the ribbon!

Shauna said...

What a cute card!! I definatly want to learn how to make it. And I totally remember Pinwheel on Nickelodeon. Me and Re still sing it to this day. Although we like to substitute the word pinwheel with other things like nuts or you know us, inappropriate words. Accually Ree sings it to Irland using her nickname I-ball.

the mccann clan said...

CREEEPPYY clip! I don't remember the show - although I did spend a good portion of my childhood overseas, and therefore no regular American programing. But, I love the card!! Super cute, and that paper is awesome! :)

Shirley said...

That is such a cute card Katie. It looks like a fun one to make. Was it hard?

nonapearl said...

this is the most beautiful spinner card I've ever seen! stunning!