Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Connor...


Connor (age 7) said something that I found completely amusing today...he said that when he grows up that his wife isn't going to tell him what to do. I told him that I would remind him of this conversation after he was married. I also learned about his career aspirations. He says that he wants to be a Carney (sp?). Then he asked me what that was and I told him that it was someone who traveled and worked with the carnival. He thinks that will be cool. I REALLY hope that he changes his mind before he accepts that job! I guess we won't have to worry too much about the wife thing if he ends up in the carnival!

4 comments:

JESSICA said...

Haha this made me laugh. Sounds like he has high expectations. Haha.

Shauna said...

Hey! You could possibly have the bearded lady as your daughter-in-law. That would be interesting.

the mccann clan said...

Little boys are the best! What funny little men you have running around your place. Man, would I like to be a fly on your wall for a day! :)

Julie Pitcher said...

yeah...i'd say you should work on his aspirations! maybe a family home evening! seriously laughed out loud! there was this interesting carny this summer that was in the bathroom with me and while we were waiting she mumbled some stuff, then patted her big belly and said, "three weeks til blast off!" um-hummm, interesting way to introduce the idea of delivering a baby! i had to leave because i didn't trust my reaction!