Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random Events...






























I've been meaning to post these pictures this week but I'm just now getting around to it. Monday, we took the kids to Helena (it's about an hour drive) to bum around. The place we were originally going to go was closed, so we decided to take them out to lunch and then to the carousel and children's museum. This was the first time Parker had ever been on any type of ride. He was just in awe looking at all of the lights and hearing the music. As I was helping him ride and watching his face full of wonder, I started to get tears in my eyes...and then I felt like a dummy. My other kids are asking me why I'm crying and I'm trying not to break out in a full sob. Anyway, it was tons of fun. I think we rode three or four times before we moved on to the museum.
The museum was interesting. They had all sorts of weather displays and hands on experiments that the kids could do. There was also a little play area that was meant for small children but apparently all of the kids enjoyed it. So here are pictures from the weekend.

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

Aunt Katie you crack me up! I love all the pictures. I especially like the Park ones. Anyway you are so sweet I can just see you trying to fight back tears! ALso I think I have a carousel jolees sticker thing. I will check and if I do you may have it for your scrapping.