Saturday, January 24, 2009

Parks at the Parks...

















We had a rare break in the cold winter weather this week so Jeff and I took Parker for an outing at Gibson park. I don't really know why but there are still tons of ducks and geese there...I think they forgot to fly south. Anyway, Parker was really fascinated with them but didn't really want to get too close. He played on the equipment and the swings and had a great time. It was nice to be outside with him. Then we went to the soda fountain and had lunch. It was a nice day together.

3 comments:

the mccann clan said...

Wow - these pics are incredible of little Parker! Thanks for sharing... and enjoy the break from bad weather while it lasts!! :)

Anonymous said...

That was a alot of fun. We do great work don,t we? I enjoyed that day also. Parks was so cool.

Anonymous said...

Is that your baby?? I cannot believe it. Anymore in the future? 5 boys is a lot of work. I also have a blog. It is private but if you want to send me an e-mail I will invite ya. timandjen@cableone.net