Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Connor turns 8!


Both Paker and Connor's eyes are hilarious in this picture. It makes me laugh!

Parker "helping" make the brownies. As usual, he has to be involved in everything.






Well, actually he turned 8 on December 27th but I'm just now getting the pictures up. I can't believe that he is already 8 years old! Time is going by so fast...I wish it would slow down a little! Connor always seems to get a little jipped because his birthday is so close to Christmas and this year was especially bad because I was sicker than a dog on his birthday. For his birthday, we gave him the new Guitar Hero (world tour, on tour...something like that) which he was really happy about. We almost didn't have cake because I had a hard time even getting out of bed but we did end up making a brownie cake which he decorated himself. I let him pick out the sprinkles and he picked out the Valentine ones (don't ask) but I wasn't going to argue that point with him if it made him happy. I'm so grateful for Connor...he is such a fun little boy. He has the funniest sense of humor and always is ready with a crazy comment. I love him so much and I am thankful that he is my son. Happy birthday sweet boy!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

The second picture down is so funny. Both Parker and Connor's faces are just too funny! I can't wait to see Charlee with all the boys now that she is older.