Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let's talk about the weather...


Well, I was supposed to go out to Fairfield tonight to do the scrapbook club BUT the stupid weather is going to turn nasty and icy tonight. I guess if I have to choose between sacrificing my life for scrapbooking or being alive for my kids, my kids win, but by just a slight margin (ok..that's a little dramatic but I think any scrapper would understand ;-). My wonderful and talented friend Jen Brown is helping me out by teaching the class for me tonight and my other friend Hilary graciously volunteered to pick up all of the kits since she was in town today. I totally appreciate their willingness to help me out! So, now I guess I have all day to create! Maybe I'll get something of mine done for a change. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: