Monday, October 6, 2008

Pocket Album Mania...



First off, I need to give credit where credit is due. This pattern came from one of my stamping idols, Tresa Black (aka: The Stamp Goddess!). She is just wonderful and one of my favorite people to steal creativity from! Anyway, this is my version of her pocket album. It has 10 inside pages as well as 4 pull out tags! Very fun! This is one the rare occasions that I did not use Close To My Heart paper but I found this paper packet and really thought it was cute. All products are listed below. Hope you enjoy!



Products used are:


  • My Minds Eye Paper - Snowed In Paper Pack

  • CTMH Colonial White Cardstock

  • 24" Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon (CTMH)

  • Cranberry Cardstock (CTMH)

  • Sweat Leaf Cardstock (CTMH)

  • Sparkles (CTMH)

  • Prisma Glitter (CTMH)
  • Love Letter Rub-ons (CTMH)
  • White Paint

  • Coluzzle Circle Cutter

2 comments:

Stacy said...

LOVE it! I really want to try one of these, too. Did you use Tombow??

the mccann clan said...

Super cute! Teresa Black is incredible! ;o)