Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloween Cards


Ok..I think that Halloween is probably my favorite holiday to make cards for. Last year I made these really cute waterfall cards with the SU Booglie eyes set (I think that's what it's called) and they really turned out cute. This year, CTMH came out with a stamp set called Creepy Cobwebs and I LOVE IT!! In fact, we are using that stamp set for this month's club layout! I can't wait to show it off to all of my customer's ! Anyway, here is a card that I made with the CC set and this is the one that I will probably send out. I guess we'll see...
All products used are Close To My Heart
  • Black Cardstock
  • Autumn Terracotta Cardstock
  • Garden Green Cardstock
  • Enchanted Paper Packet
  • Creepy Cobwebs stamp set
  • Black Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Black Embossing Powder
  • Versa Mark
  • Autumn Terracotta Ink
  • Garden Green Ink
  • Purple Pansey Ink
  • Black Sewing Thread

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love it Katie! I hope you will show me how to do it. That is one of my favorite stamps.

the mccann clan said...

So CUTE! Love that stamp set. Well done! :)

Shauna said...

What a cute card!! I am going to try to make Halloween cards this year, but knowing me I probly will never get to it.