Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Fun...


All of the kids wanted to be buried in the corn box!
Devin
Connor aka Condor
Devin trying to suffocate himself.

The big slide! Parker climbed up and went down by himself.

Flying corn kernels!
We found our way through the corn maze. Not as hard since we're toward the end of the season! I told the kids if they cheated that they wouldn't get a treat after we were done. They took that very seriously. LOL

Bryce and Parker on the hay jump.

Devin on top of the hay maze.

Connor making his way through the hay maze.


With the kids out of school, I had the opportunity to get them all together and take them to the corn maze and pumpkin patch. It was tons of fun! The kids had a blast and it was so nice for me to connect with all of them together. It made me, once again, count my blessings times 5! Every one of these boys contributes something different to this family and I love every single one of them regardless of whether I gave birth to them or not. They're all good boys and wonderful young men.






4 comments:

the mccann clan said...

LOVE IT! Looks like we had the same Fall fun ideas this week! :) I was just remembering fondly our trips to the corn maze out there, thanks for sharing your pics! :)

Shauna said...

That looked like a alot of fun. It is neat to see all the boys together. I can't believe how big ALL of the boys have gotten since the last time I saw them.

JESSICA said...

I love your pics Katie! The one with all the boys is cute and I love love LOVE the one of Parks with the hay behind him. He is getting too big--sad! Just last night I was thinking of memories with Parkster when I would babysit and just times we had trying to rock him to sleep. Precious memories!!

nonapearl said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! =) What a great pumpkin farm.