Friday, October 17, 2008

In Serious Need Of A Vacation...

Pay no attention to the hair! He looks like one of the Beatles but with blonde hair! He's going in Tuesday for a haircut. I don't cut my kids hair because when I do, it always looks worse than before I cut it.



I found him with his shirt like this after his nap. He was apparently trying to get it off but just managed to get it over his head.
Ok...so I know that you all think I'm totally lying about having 5 children because the only one you ever read about is Parker. The only reason for this is because he is the only one not in school yet so I spend the most time with him. Anyway, this week the kids had two days off of school. We had all 5 boys here yesterday PLUS myself and Jeff. You'd think that one of us would have noticed Parker get out the lemonade and make a "Country Time Race Track" all over the kitchen floor. Not only did he do that yesterday, but he also got into the fridge, took out an egg, cracked the egg into a dish and whipped it up! I have to say that I was very impressed that there were no egg shells in the mix. Anyway, here are some pictures from yesterday....oh and please pay no attention to my messy kitchen...like I said, I had 5 boys here yesterday!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

This is funny. Charlee has neot made a mess like this, yet. Maybe Parker and Charlee shouldn't get together.

the mccann clan said...

That is so funny! I hope I have that much patience and ability to laugh if I ever end up with "Country Time Race Track" all over my floor! ;o) Oh, and I just cleaned today too, so the thought made me a little queasy as well!

I just love that you're a Mom of 5 boys, and so calm about it all! I want to be more like that with my 2 (.5)!! :)

Tracy said...

:-) Your son is so darling, he was getting creative like playing sand... yet sticky when wet... he did a great job with the egg... think he will be a chef??