Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Affection Stops At Seven...

Parker wanted some juice this morning and so I poured it into a cup and before I gave it to him, I said "Can you give mommy a kiss?" and he gave me a kiss. Then I said, "Can you give mommy two kisses?" and he gave me another kiss. Then I said, "Can you give mommy three kisses?" and he gave me another kiss. Well, you get the idea. We went all the way through six kisses but when the seventh one came along, I said, "Can you give mommy SEVEN kisses" and he looked at me and said (in a matter-of-fact tone) "No". I guess that affection stops at seven kisses. Oh well. I would have taken a million if he would have given them to me!

1 comment:

the mccann clan said...

And so it begins! Don't these little boys have the power to break your heart when they want to?! But, I'd take six too! :)