Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thanks a Melon


You know what it's like going shopping on the day after Thanksgiving? You know the feeling of the eye daggers in your back when you've picked up the last Tickle Me Elmo and there was another lady reaching for the same thing? Well that's what it was like in my cyber store today. CTMH had a crazy good sale on stamp set, paper packet and embellishments. I had a few of my customer's having a hard time shopping and then not getting what they wanted but I think all in all they ended up happy. For those of you who maybe didn't get what you want....it's ok...just save your money for all the cool NEW stuff that's coming next month! For those of my customer's that were able to make a purchase online, I made these cute little cards to send them. I left them blank inside so that they could use them again but I just wanted to say to these special people...THANKS A MELON for your business!

No comments: