Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cookie Book 'Peez'




I'm a horrible mother. Ok, maybe horrible it too strong a word for this. I'm not one of those mothers that always has fresh baked cookies ready for her kids. In fact, I don't think I've baked cookies since December. For Christmas, my mother-in-law gave me a BIG cookie cookbook (was that a hint or what?) and told me all about how fun these recipes looked. Well, she was right, the recipes DO look fun and the pictures look delicious. My son, Parker, started pointing to the cookbook shelf and saying "peez" (his word for please). I finally figured out that he wanted to LOOK at the cookie cookbook. He loves to look at the pictures in the book and he takes his finger and puts it on the picture and then puts his finger in his mouth and says "mmm". I guess it's the next best thing to homemade cookies, right?

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I can't believe hoe big Parker is. His hair is so long and he definatly has Bryces eyes. I miss you!!!!!!!!

Shauna said...

I can't wait to get Parker and Charlee together. Hopefully in March.

Stacy said...

Cute! I don't make cookies either. Guess we need to get busy! :-)

the mccann clan said...

Very cute! Now, if you could just train HIM to make the cookies! ;o)