Thursday, August 7, 2008

Outside the Box


Ok, this totally wasn't my idea but I just LOVED it so I'm stealing it! haha! Who would have thought that these clear blocks that I've been using for years could also become these beautiful frames??!! I'm going to be offering this as a workshop but I'm still figuring out the details. I made this one for my BFF, Shauna. This is her daughter Charlee on her 1st birthday. I used one of CTMH's new paper packets (Perfect Day), rubons, clear buttons and liquid glass. These are going to make great Christmas presents for my family (ooohh, I hope none of them read this).

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Thank you. That is so cute. I can't wait to get it.

Stacy said...

Looks beautiful! I need to call you to see how you put it all together!
It's still hot at my house. :-(

Kathy Floen said...

Katie-

How gorgeous! I can't wait till you figure out the details and offer it to your ladies! :)