Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day Of School



Well, it has finally arrived! Time to PARTY! I sent my children off to their first day of school today. Their backpacks were packed with fresh school supplies and they were sporting their new school clothes. I can't believe that Michael is starting middle school today. I'm starting to feel old (don't laugh!). I felt so bad for him last night because he just couldn't get to sleep. We sent the kids to bed at 9:00 and he still wasn't asleep by midnight. He finally came in and slept on the floor in my room but I think he's going to be dragging today. Here are some pictures of Michael and Connor on the first day of school!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

WOW! You have 5 boys! I always wanted 4 boys and one girl...God gave me 2 boys [5 & 6] and one girl [13]. Good luck with school boys.
Sandra T.
CTMH sister

Shauna said...

I can't believe how big the boys are. You can really tell how much older Connor looks. He is not so little any more, You really are old!!! j\k

Kathy Floen said...

They were two of the most handsome boys I have seen! :)