Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fall Cleaning and Rock Band




So, you may be asking yourself "what does Fall cleaning and rock band have to do with each other'? Well, since Jeff and I got married three years ago, we have never gone completely through our stuff to clean out what we have duplicates of and what we don't need. My goal is to be able to fit the car in the garage this winter so I decided that we needed a little "Fall cleaning". We got rid of TONS of stuff and had three or four carloads of stuff that went to the Salvation Army. We decided to go through all of our cds and dvds to see what we had doubles of and ones that we didn't want anymore and take them to trade in at Hastings. I felt bad for the poor guy at Hastings because we had so many that it took him literally an hour to go through all of it. We actually ended up with $300 in credit!! The kids have been bugging me to purchase the game Rock Band, but I certainly wasn't going to dish out $170 for a game! So, since we had credit, I decided that it was ok to do that. It is sooooo funny to watch the kids play this game! It actually might even be $170 worth of funny! Even Parker wants to get in on the action. Here are some pictures of the kids (and when I say kids, I'm including my husband in that) playing Rock Band.

4 comments:

Kathy Floen said...

Katie-

Love it! :) Your "kids" are adorable! LOL! Garth and I really need to get a Wii! :)

Julie Pitcher said...

hi katie...love your blog. i just started blogging...check mine out. its not as cute as everyone elses' but oh well...

pitcherperfect.blogspot.com

the mccann clan said...

That's a TON of credit! Way to go for getting around to it. Loved the picture of all your boys enjoying themselves and each other. These are the moments that make life so special - huh?

Shauna said...

We are definatly going to play that when I come and visit!!!!