Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tickled Pink!












National Scrabooking Month is just around the corner and Close To My Heart is celebrating by releasing a wonderful exclusive kit called "Tickled Pink". I just got it the other day and it is so stinking cute! I can't wait to show everyone! It is available April 15-May 31st and features a D-size stamp set, die cuts and (drum roll please...) GLITTER PAPER! I was able to make 4 12x12 pages PLUS I had enough left over to make 4 large cards and I could probably get a couple of smaller ones out of it too. For anyone that orders this kit (or qualifies to get it for free), I will enter your name into a drawing to win all 4 cards pictured! For more details go to https://orders.closetomyheart.com/CTMHConsultants/marketing/pdf/May09CCFlyerUS.pdf . Happy Scrapping!





4 comments:

the mccann clan said...

So fun! I miss stamping and scrapping - need to get back into it! I need to move back to MT to have friends like you locally that encourage me to do it!! :)

Stacy said...

Cute! I've got to get some of this fab paper! :-)

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

Your cards are beautiful. Makes me want this paper now.

Kayla said...

These are super cute! Can't wait to see you again and to show Jordan off!!