Thursday, April 23, 2009

True Love? I think so...


I was completely amazed at how easy it was to break Parker of his binky habit. In fact, he has been off of the binky for well over a year now. Once he got teeth and started to chew through them, I knew it was time to put them away. Anyway, I guess the binky fairy paid a visit to our house because Parker came to me the other day and had found three binkys! Now, either it's been that long since I've done a thorough clean of the house (which is possible) OR he has had a secret stash! Either way, I was shocked when I found him walking around with not one, but TWO binkys in his mouth! When he was allowed to have the binkys, this was his favorite joke...to put two in his mouth. In fact, I have scrapbooked a page of him and his two binkys. After taking some pictures, I promptly put them away in MY secret hiding spot. Here is a picture of Parker and his binkys. Oh yea...and I don't know where he gets this scrunchy face from but it can't possibly come from me!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

This is hilarious! And an absolutely cute picture too! What a cutie with such personality! I love hearing your stories.

Kathy Floen said...

Katie!!!!! I loved that pic of PARKER! :) aND....TAG YOUR IT! :) I have tagged you for blog tag! :) IF you would like to play the details are here: http://kathy-thebeautifullife.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-got-tagged-lol-you-all-should-play.html

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Hi Katie, what a cutie puttootie!! Love the tickled pink cards too!! Just checkin out your blog, from the CTMH list. Have a SWEET day!!

the mccann clan said...

SO cute! Ian used to walk around with two pacis in his mouth too! :) Aw, I'm getting so excited for number 3!!