Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What the fat??!!!...Update #1


Ok, so it's been a little while since my "What the Fat" post so I thought I would update everyone on my progress. I have officially lost 10 pounds! Yea! I still have a ton more work to do but I am fitting back into those pants that I couldn't fit into a couple of months ago AND some of my other pants are now too big! I've been completely enjoying going to the gym! My energy is back, I'm not as tired as I was a couple of months ago, I'm eating better and I feel great! I've also started working out with a trainer, Abby, and she is kicking my butt into shape! She is wonderful and I'm really enjoying our sessions. Ok.. well I think that's it for now. I'll do another update in a couple more weeks!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Congratulations Katie! That is so exciting! I think it's great you are posting about this on your blog! It's an encouragement and probably helps "keep you accountable." Great choice! I need to start working out again. After you were writing about energy levels being boosted and that you are eating better, I remembered how that really does all go hand in hand...once you start one everything else just seems to fall into place. Thank you for your encouraging reminder!
Is this Abby you talk of Abby Mills?! Isn't she wonderful? She works at D.A.Davidson as our Health & Wellness Consultant. I've gone to her to get some exercise tips and other tips while I was pregnant. She's a great trainer. Well, I'm off to the treadmill...actually it's about time for my baby girl to eat (excuses, excuses!)but hopefully I can make it to the treadmill later.

the mccann clan said...

Good for you! Keep up the good work!! :)