Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What the Fat??!!

Ok...so I got on the bathroom scale the other day to find out exactly where I was at with my weight. I thought that my clothes were fitting a little tighter but I wasn't exactly sure how much weight I've gained. So I got on the scale and couldn't BELIEVE the number it said. I thought that that it must be wrong so I tried it again....and the same number came up!! Well, since I didn't believe that could possibly be right, I threw my scale away thinking it must be broken! Turns out...it's not broken! Dang-it! Now, I have to go to the gym AND buy a new scale! Isn't life great??!

4 comments:

JESSICA said...

Haha Katie you crack me up. We have patients who tell us our scale at the hospital lies as well. Good luck with everything, but I am glad to see you are laughing or finding humor in your news haha.Love you!!

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

I think my scale is broken too. too funny.

Julie Pitcher said...

i am giggling...so stinking funny! i don't own a scale...never have, never will. i just know what size of clothes i wear. sometimes they're more comfortable than others....i'd like to get 2 sizes smaller...but then i'd have to stop eating, and i'm no good at that! i just had a fudge bar....sorry about your scale...have fun at the gym!

the mccann clan said...

Aww, I TOTALLY know what you mean. I'm so ready to have this baby finally and get the baby weight (plus quite a bit) off!

Hang in there! ;o)