Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine Cards


Well, I finally had a chance to sit down today and brainstorm my Valentine cards. Do you ever just sit at your desk and stare at your supplies WILLING for creativity to find you? That's how it was for me today. I am happy with how it turned out. The picture isn't the best but I'm still learning how to use all the settings on my new camera. All products used are CTMH except the pin which is Making Memories.


Products used:
February Word Puzzle Stamp Set
Priceless Love Stamp Set
Baby Pink Cardstock
Cranberry Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
White Daisy Flower
Big Pinks Paper Flower
White Daisy Ribbon
Cranberry Ink
Baby Pink Ink
Glitter Stack
Cranberry Marker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the mccann clan said...

Aw! I love it!! Creativity definitely found you in the end! I've gotta start coming up with ideas for the kid's school valentines! :)