Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Terrible Twos...


I've been wanting to learn how to do this for quite a while now. If you don't know what digi scrapbooking is, it's scrapbooking that's completely digital and done on the computer. I actually completed a couple of digi layouts about a year ago but this time I decided to take a class so that I really know what I'm doing. I've got so many pictures and it takes me so much time to regular scrapbook my pictures that this is a good filler for me. I'll be able to get some of those layouts done that I would have never gotten around to with my scissors and paper and get them done on the computer. This is the first layout taught in the class. You can click on the photo to read the journaling. I can't wait for the next class!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

What a cute layout!! I like the picture. I still don't know what I think about digital scrapbooking. I don"t think it is me but then I could change my mind. I would like to learn how to add things to photos, like words and flourishes.