Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mr. Bear...

Mr. Bear has been just as much a part of this family as any of my children. My friend Misty brought Mr. Bear to the hospital when Connor was born and they have been inseparable ever since. Mr. Bear has gone everywhere with us....if Connor is there, then so is Mr. Bear. He has been repaired and sewn up more times than I can count. His eyes are all scratched up and he is losing his stuffing. I didn't know what I was going to do when Connor started school because he wanted to bring Mr. Bear with him. Occasionally, he did hitch hike to school in Connor's backpack. Now that Connor is eight, Mr. Bear is only good at bed time and I have a feeling that pretty soon he will be sitting on Connor's shelf...not really necessary at all except as a fond memory. We love Mr.Bear and we will always have a special place for him in our hearts.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Even I love Mr. Bear!!

JESSICA said...

I am glad you scrapbooked him!