Thursday, November 6, 2008

FOR SALE: 1 TODDLER...CHEAP!



















If I had remembered what a toddler acted like, I may have decided not to have another one. I think that God makes them so cute so that you don't kill them! Here is what Parker was up to tonight while I was tucking the other boys into bed. He made a little "ink pad track" and walked up and down it, not only mixing the colors together on the ink pads but also leaving little foot prints all over my carpet, couch, the Wii Fit board, pillows and a blanket. My friend Teri has already offered me $1000 for him (however, I think she may change her mind when she sees this) so maybe we should start the bidding going down. Do I hear $950? Anyone? Here are the pictures of Parker and his feet of many colors.

9 comments:

JESSICA said...

Hahahaha! i would so kill my kid, no matter how cute they may be. your journaling is super cute though! I love it!

Stacy said...

What a day for toddlers! I think you are in a much big disaster for sure! All I had to do was tape my glasses together until I get new ones. I hope everything is coming clean!

Shauna said...

I don't think I con purchase another toddler right now. Mine pulled out all of my Friends dvds and had them spread all over. Can you imagine if she broke one?? I don't know what I would do??

Shirley said...

I'm sorry but that was funny reading your post...not that it was funny what he did. What a good mom that you took the time to get pictures of his hands and feet instead of killing him. I bet you'll turn this into some kind of fun scrapbooking layout...maybe even win another first place at the fair with it...hint, hint.

Cameron said...

I'm a friend of Teri's from the Hearts Across America board and so I had to check out your post... toooooo funny! I love that as scrapbookers we take photos of all these types of moments! Thanks for sharing! Those footsies are amazingly colored. :)

the mccann clan said...

Ugh... all those ink pads (especially the yellow) made me a bit queasy!! It's a good thing he's darn cute. Hmmm, now is it too late to reconsider this 3rd baby thing?! ;o)

nonapearl said...

OH MY WORD...I'm so sorry!!!

that is pretty funny though. I love the pictures of his little feet.

=) Nona

Julie Pitcher said...

that is so something that eli would do. for now he's taking off his clothes and going potty from the top step of my stairwell to the basement...sort of a competition with himself to see how far he can get??? yep, gonna kill him! just be thankful your mess smells nice!

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

You made my night! I stumbled upon your blog, and you made me smile. I am also the mother of 5 boys and the stories I can tell. My two year old likes to peel off my stamps and stick them to the walls. I am constantly losing stamps because of him. Not to mention he pulled off my computer keyboard keys too! Visit my blog anytime. Love to have some followers.
CTMH sister,
Jen
www.ratherbscrappin.blogspot.com