Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Latest Projects...

Set of 5 tags using So Sweet Seasons stamp set.
This has two pockets, one for a tag and one for a gift card.

Fall card using Treasure Life stamp set and chalk popping technique.



Using Bethlehem stamp set


Uses Playful Flourishes, Shining Star, and Bethlehem stamp sets.










Uses All Decked Out and Feathery Flakes stamp set. Opinions please!! Do you think I should give the snowman a mouth? The stamp set has a smile mouth and a circle mouth. What do you think?

I know that I haven't posted any projects lately but that's because I've been busy working on them! I have a craft fair coming up and needed to make some cards for that. Most of these cards were inspired by other people. The gift card holder pattern came from Nona Davenport (thanks again Nona!). Hope you enjoy!
*All products used are Close To My Heart







1 comment:

Shauna said...

You are always making soooooo much stuff. I really like the snowman. Are those courdaroy brads for his ear muffs. I also think he looks cute with no mouth!