Sunday, October 4, 2009

School and other Random Treats...






I just realized that it's been almost two months since I've updated my blog! For those of you that don't know, I have started back to school and I've been hard at work for the past month. School is going well so far and it's nice to be working towards finishing my education. Parker started pre-school and is completely loving it! I had a hard time when I dropped him off that first day, but he has so much fun that I can't complain. I thought I'd add a couple of pictures on here. One is of me and Parker on our first day of school. The other one is the project that I helped Bryce with for his Indian project. He chose the Iroquois tribe and we had to make this diorama to show how they lived. I have to say that I'm mighty proud of the little vegetables that I sculpted (basically, I just think they are cute).

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Super cute Katie; you guys did a wonderful job! What are you going to school for?e

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Great job on the project. And good luck with school!!