Thursday, June 11, 2009

Parker Turns 3!













Ok... so my baby turned 3 and I need a second to mourn the loss of my baby! He's not a baby anymore!! It was really fun to watch him this year because he knew exactly how this birthday thing is supposed to go. I found this cute cake pan in the shape of ice cream cones at Crate and Barrel and decided it would be perfect for Parks. We topped them with scoops of ice cream and candles and he was good to go. The kids all loves them! Parker's favorite present was the accessories to his favorite Wii sports game. I still can't believe he's 3! Time goes fast...enjoy the little moments!


3 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday to Parker! Cute cake idea!

Kayla said...

I LOVE the cake!! I may just have to find that pan and order one for myself! I can't believe Parker is 3 now! Wow! When I first met you he was just a baby! So...you having any more kids????

the mccann clan said...

Happy (late) birthday to Parker. Looks like you've got a handsome troop of boys up there! :)