Tuesday, May 19, 2009

G-ma and G-pa...




I just wanted to share these sweet pictures of Parker, Grandma and Grandpa. For some reason, when everyone comes over, they just take their shoes off by the door even though I've never asked them to or even mentioned it. Anyway, when G-ma and G-pa got there, Grandpa took of his shoes, as usual, and placed them by the door. Later, Parker came in from playing outside and took off his shoes and lined them up next to Grandpa's shoes. I love seeing these little shoes next to Grandpa's big ones.
Last Sunday I caught this pictures of Grandma and Parker out on the swing. He just LOVES Grandma! She talks to him and he listens to her ears (her hearing aids make a beeping sound when you get really close to her ears). They are such a sweet pair. It's moments like these that I cherish.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

This is SOOO sweet, Katie!