Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fair Time in Montana





Well, we had a busy week this past week. My husband's (Jeff) brother and sister-in-law and their family came to visit for the week from Utah. We had a wonderful time together and wish that they would move here so that we could spend more time together. Geri (my sister-in-law) and DiAnn (my mother-in-law) and I went antique shopping. I found tons of things that I'd love to have but can't afford (big sigh) but we had a great time anyway.

On Wednesday, Geri and I went over to the fairgrounds to watch the judging on the scrapbooking. I had entered 7 layouts in the fair and I wanted to see how sat with the judges. Well, I ended up getting 5 first places, 1 second place, and 1 3rd place PLUS I won overall BEST OF SHOW! Yea! Here is the layout that won best of show.


1 comment:

Kayla said...

You are amazing! Congratulations on all the awards at the fair! That is so awesome!